Insurance marketing with Facebook video ads can help you boost your brand awareness, credibility, and conversions in a cost-effective way. According to a study by Animoto, 64% of consumers said they purchased a product or service after watching a branded video on Facebook. That means you can use Facebook video ads for insurance to reach and convert millions of potential customers who are looking for insurance solutions.
But how do you create Facebook video ads that sell insurance effectively? And how do you make videos that stand out from the crowd and persuade your audience to buy from you?
In this blog post, we would like to answer questions like these. We will share with you some proven tips on how to create Facebook ads that sell insurance effectively.
Define Your Unique Selling Proposition and Target Market for Your Ads
Selling insurance through Facebook ads can be a profitable and scalable way to grow your customer base and revenue. The first step in creating Facebook insurance ads that sell insurance effectively is to define your unique selling proposition and target the market for your video ads.
Like, What makes your insurance offer different and better than your competitors?
And, Who are your ideal customers?
What are their needs and wants?
Your unique selling proposition and target market will determine the message, tone, and style of your video ads.
For example, if your unique selling proposition is that you offer the lowest rates and the best coverage for car insurance, you might want to create a video ad that compares your offer with other car insurance companies and shows how much money and hassle your customers can save by choosing you. You can use car insurance advertisements to highlight your competitive rates, coverage options, discounts, and customer service. Speak their language, address their pain points, and appeal to their emotions.
You can use Facebook’s audience network tools to find and target people who match your ideal customer profile based on their demographics, interests, behaviors, and location.
For example, you might want to target people who are between 18 and 25 years old, who own or lease a car, who live in urban areas, and who are interested in saving money and staying safe on the road.
Write a Killer Script for Your Ads
The next step in creating Facebook video ads for insurance that sell them effectively is to write a killer script and headline for your video ads.
And most of the time, that depends on what your message is for your audience. And the way you want to convey it.
Your script will depend on your unique selling proposition and target market, but there are some general guidelines you can follow:
Use the AIDA formula
AIDA usually stands for Attention, Interest, Desire, and Action. It is a classic marketing framework that helps you structure your script in a way that captures the attention of your audience, sparks their interest in your offer, creates a desire for your solution, and prompts them to take action.
Use the PAS formula
PAS stands for Problem, Agitate, Solve. It is another popular marketing framework that helps you address the pain points of your audience, amplify their emotions, and present your solution as the best option.
For example, if you are selling life insurance, you might want to use the PAS formula to write your script:
- Problem: You start by stating the problem that many people face: they don’t have enough car insurance coverage, or they don’t have any at all.
- Agitate: You then agitate the problem by highlighting the risks and consequences of not having enough damage coverage: they could leave their loved ones in financial trouble, they could miss out on important opportunities, and they could regret not taking action sooner.
- Solve: You finally solve the problem by introducing your solution: you offer affordable, flexible, and customized car insurance plans that suit their needs and goals. You also include a CTA to get them to request a free quote or consultation. Life insurance ads can help you reach potential customers who are looking for peace of mind and financial security for their loved ones.
When you are sitting down to write a story, or you have writers to write one for you, remember this:
- Start with a strong story
- Slowly develop your characters
- Highlight the benefits of your product or service
- And finally, add a call to action
Here’s an example of a script we wrote for a video Ad for a traditional Car Insurance Brand.
Eddie and Sarah came home from a long weekend away to find their garage had been broken into. Their belongings were scattered everywhere, and their prized possessions were gone. Eddie’s heart sank as he saw his beloved skid-do, taxidermied moose, and lawn mower missing.
“I can’t believe this,” he said. “I even asked Bob and Susan to watch the house while we were gone.”
Sarah put her arm around Eddie and tried to comfort him. “It’s okay,” she said. “We’ll get through this.”
But Eddie couldn’t shake the feeling that he had been violated. He knew that he needed to do something to protect his family and their belongings.
The next day, Eddie went online and found Binsurance. Binsurance is a comprehensive insurance policy that covers your home, car, and belongings. It also includes liability insurance, so you’re protected if someone is injured on your property.
Eddie was impressed with Binsurance’s competitive rates and easy-to-use website. He signed up for a policy right away, and he felt a sense of relief knowing that his family was now protected.
“I’m so glad we got Binsurance,” Eddie said to Sarah. “It’s the best decision we’ve ever made.”
On-screen text: Binsurance. Protect what matters most.
Produce Stunning Videos that Showcase Your Insurance Offer
The third step in creating Facebook video ads for insurance that sell them effectively is to produce a stunning video that showcases your insurance offer.
But, how do you want your video to look and feel? And, what kind of visuals and audio do you want to use?
Your video will depend on your script and headline, but there are some general guidelines you can follow:
Need to Use High-Quality Images Or Footage Showcasing
- Insurance products: Include high-resolution images or footage of happy customers, reliable agents, and diverse coverage options to visually convey trust and security. There are many stock photo websites that offer high-quality images and footage for a fee. Some popular options include Shutterstock, iStockphoto, and Adobe Stock.
- Real-life scenarios: Use authentic and relatable images or videos depicting common situations where insurance plays a crucial role, such as a car accident or home protection.
Need to Use Engaging Captions
- Catchy sentence: “Protect what matters most. Get insurance coverage for your whole family today!”
- Emotional appeal: “Secure your family’s future with our reliable insurance plans.’ #PeaceOfMind”
Use Sounds That Work
- Professional voice-over: Employ a confident and friendly voice-over artist to narrate the key benefits and features of your insurance products.There are many online marketplaces that connect businesses with voice-over artists. Some popular options include Voices.com, Upwork, and Fiverr.
- Relevant background music: Use instrumental music that evokes a sense of security or tranquility, complementing the visuals and setting the right tone. There are many websites that offer royalty-free music, such as Audiojungle, Pond5, and Shutterstock. You can also create your own music powered by AI.
Use A Strong Call To Action
- Urgency-based CTA: “Don’t wait! Secure your insurance coverage now and enjoy peace of mind for the future.”
- Action-oriented CTA: “Get a free quote today and take the first step towards protecting your loved ones.”
Optimize Ads for Maximum Conversions
The fourth step in creating Facebook video ads for insurance that sell them effectively is to optimize your ads for maximum reach and conversions. And your optimization will depend on your goal and audience, but there are some general guidelines you can follow:
- Landscape video: Landscape videos are better for longer-form content, such as product demos, explainer videos, or behind-the-scenes documentaries. They can be used in the Facebook feed, but they’re not as well-suited for Stories.
- Square video: Showcase your product in action with a square video ad in the Facebook feed, ensuring it looks great on both desktop and mobile.
- Vertical video: Create a captivating vertical video story that grabs users’ attention as they scroll through their Facebook stories.
Most people use their phones in portrait mode, and studies have shown that people are more likely to watch and engage with square and vertical video ads than horizontal video ads.
Keep It Concise
Short videos are the key to engagement in today’s fast-paced world. They grab attention, deliver a powerful message, and leave viewers wanting more. With limited time, the 10-second ads generally showcase the product’s highlights, captivating the audience with instant dopamine hits. 30-second teasers also fuel curiosity, enticing viewers to click for further details.
Grab Attention With Visuals
- Eye-catching thumbnail: Choose a visually striking thumbnail that showcases your product’s unique selling point or evokes an emotional response. You can use Canva and Designer to create eye-catching thumbnails for those Ads.
- Catchy headline: Use a short and impactful headline like ‘Revolutionizing Healthcare through Insurance’ or ‘Get your Health Insured!’ to pique curiosity and encourage users to watch your video.
Facebook video ads provide a cost-effective way to reach a wide audience of potential customers who are actively seeking insurance solutions. Studies have shown that video ads on Facebook can significantly increase brand awareness, credibility, and conversions.
To create effective Facebook video ads for insurance, follow these steps:
A. Define your unique selling proposition and target market.
B. Write a killer script using frameworks like AIDA (Attention, Interest, Desire, Action) or PAS (Problem, Agitate, Solve).
C. Produce stunning videos using high-quality visuals, engaging captions, professional voice-overs, relevant background music, and a strong call to action.
D. Optimize ads for maximum conversions by choosing the appropriate video dimensions, keeping them concise, and using eye-catching thumbnails and headlines.
To make your Facebook video ads stand out, focus on visually compelling content. Use high-quality visuals that convey trust and security. Craft a captivating script that tells a strong story, highlights benefits, and includes a clear call to action. Incorporate engaging captions, professional voice-overs, and relevant background music.
To optimize your Facebook video ads, choose the appropriate video dimensions, keep them concise, use eye-catching thumbnails and headlines, test different variations, and monitor performance regularly. By implementing these strategies, you can enhance reach and conversion potential.
Insurance advertisement is a powerful tool to promote your products and services to a large and targeted audience online. And Facebook video marketing for insurance, you can create engaging and informative videos that showcase your brand personality, expertise, and solutions.
With these strategies in place, you can effectively leverage the power of Facebook video ads for insurance to reach and convert potential customers who are seeking insurance solutions.
If you need help with creating your Facebook ads, you can hire a complete team of professionals to produce content @whitepanda. It is a platform where you can access high-quality content solutions for any channel, audience, topic, or format created by experienced and verified talent.